- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Christmas DeliveryBased on information supplied to us by our delivery partners, these are the dates by which online orders at The Open Shop should be placed to ensure they arrive before Christmas:
United Kingdom: Friday, 18 December 2020
USA, Canada and Europe: Monday, 14 December 2020
Rest of the world: Friday, 11 December 2020
All UK deliveries on orders above £50 or US deliveries above £150: FREE
United Kingdom (3-5 working days): £6.00
Channel Islands and outer UK (5-7 working days): £15.00
Europe (5-7 working days): £15.00
USA and Canada (5-7 working days): £22.00
Rest of the world: (up to 10 working days): £28.00
If, for any reason, you want to return the items you’ve purchased with us online, you can send them to us within 14 days of receiving your order. For products bought in store, this extends to 28 days from the day on which you made your purchase.
To return your unwanted items, follow these simple steps:
- Put all returned items into their original packaging and into a suitable package.
- Please include a note or your original order slip detailing your name, home address, details of the order and a contact email/phone number.
- Label your parcel with our returns address: Returned Goods, The Open Online Shop, The Morris Building, Old Guardbridge Road, St Andrews, Fife, KY16 9SF.
- Take the parcel to your nearest Post Office. We recommend using a recorded delivery service and keeping your proof of postage, as the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We cannot offer refunds for items that are lost in the post.
Please note that we do not refund the postage cost of returns, unless:
- The products are faulty or misdescribed;
- We have told you of an error in pricing or description;
- Because of a delay in delivery due to events outside our control, or;
- If you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
Sadly, we cannot refund purchases under the following circumstances:
- Products that are sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, and have been unsealed after you receive them;
- Sealed audio or video recordings, or sealed computer software, if these products are unsealed after you receive them; and
- Any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
If you need to contact us to discuss your return please see details below:Call us on 01334 464455 or email us at shop@TheOpen.com. Please provide your name and order reference when getting in touch.
We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us.
Please note: We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if you handle them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.