- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
All UK deliveries on orders above £50 or US deliveries above £150: FREE
United Kingdom (3-5 working days): £5.00
Channel Islands and outer UK (5-7 working days): £5.00 to £12.00
Europe (5-7 working days): £8.50 to £11.00
Selected Europe (5-7 working days): £25.00
USA and Canada (5-7 working days): £15.00
Rest of the world: (up to 10 working days): £20.00 to £25.00
If, for any reason, you do not want items you’ve purchased with us online, you can return them to us free of charge within 14 days of receiving your order. For products bought in store, this extends to 28 days from the day on which you made your purchase.Firstly, let us know your decision through one of the following methods:
- Phone or email: Call us on 01334 464455 or email us at shop@TheOpen.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- By post: Write to us at the following address: Returned Goods, The Open Online Shop, The Morris Building, Old Guardbridge Road, St Andrews, Fife, KY16 9SF.
- In person: Visit us in the store from which you purchased the products.
To return your unwanted items, follow these simple steps:
- Put all returned items into their original packaging and into a suitable package.
- Label your parcel with our returns address: Returned Goods, The Open Online Shop, The Morris Building, Old Guardbridge Road, St Andrews, Fife, KY16 9SF.
- Take the parcel to your nearest Post Office. We recommend using a recorded delivery service and keeping your proof of return, as the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We cannot offer refunds for items that are lost in the post.
Please note that we do not refund the postage cost of returns, unless:
- The products are faulty or misdescribed;
- We have told you of an error in pricing or description;
- Because of a delay in delivery due to events outside our control, or;
- If you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
Sadly, we cannot refund purchases under the following circumstances:
- Products that are sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, and have been unsealed after you receive them;
- Sealed audio or video recordings, or sealed computer software, if these products are unsealed after you receive them; and
- Any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us.
Please note: We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if you handle them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.