WIN tickets to The 152nd Open with Mastercard!
1. The promoter of this prize draw is R&A Championships Limited, a company incorporated in Scotland under company number SC247047 and having its registered office at Beach House, Golf Place, St Andrews, Fife KY16 9JA ("The R&A").
2. The Mastercard prize draw is open to all residents of Great Britain aged 18 years or over, except employees of The R&A, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. Upon spending a minimum of £100 on shop.theopen.com in one transaction using your Mastercard, you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. The online purchase must be completed at any time between 9.00am (GMT) on Sunday 16th July 2023 and 11.59pm (GMT) on Monday 31 July 2023 to qualify for automatic entry into the prize draw (a "Qualifying Purchase").
4. There is a limit of one entry to the prize draw per person. If you make more than one Qualifying Purchase, only the first Qualifying Purchase will be considered valid for entry into the prize draw.
5. The R&A accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason, including technical interruption, fault or site failure. Incomplete purchases will not be considered a valid entry into the prize draw.
6. One winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on Wednesday 2 August 2023 ("Draw Date").
7. The following prize will be drawn:
2 x tickets to The 152 Open.
Accommodation, travel and other incidental costs are not included in the prize and attendance at The Open is subject to our Terms and Conditions for Hospitality Services at Events, available at www.theopen.com.
8. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided when the Qualifying Purchase was made) on or within 24 hours of the Draw Date. If the winner does not respond to The R&A within 24 hours of being notified by The R&A, then their prize will be forfeited and The R&A will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The decision of The R&A regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By making a Qualifying Purchase, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The R&A reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
12. The R&A reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond The R&A's control makes it necessary to do so.
13. The R&A reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so. The R&A reserves the right to withdraw the prize if it has reason to believe that any winner has breached these terms and conditions.
14. The R&A makes no representation or warranty regarding the quality of the competition prize and any conditions, warranties, or other terms implied by statute or common law are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, The R&A, its group companies, its agents or distributors, or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw, will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize, except where it is caused by a breach of statutory duty of The R&A, its group companies, its agents or distributors, or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw, or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected. Neither Mastercard International Incorporated nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates (“Mastercard Parties”) are promoters, sponsors or administrators of this prize draw and Mastercard Parties shall not be held liable in connection herewith.
17. The R&A may make available the winners’ surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months after the Draw Date.
18. This prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Scotland and any and all questions or disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.